A few minutes every morning is all you need.
Stay up to date on the world's Headlines and Human Stories. It's fun, it's factual, it's fluff-free.
A roundup of the major economic events to watch for this week.
All of these events have been listed in their local time zones.
In the US:
- Tuesday: US housing starts
- Thursday: US Conference Board leading index, initial jobless claims, current account, existing home sales
- Friday: US S&P Global Manufacturing Purchasing Managers' Index (PMI)
In mainland China/Hong Kong markets:
- Tuesday: China loan prime rates
Around the world:
- Thursday: Eurozone consumer confidence, rate decisions in UK, Switzerland, Indonesia, Norway, Mexico, Philippines, Turkey
- Friday: Eurozone S&P Global Eurozone Manufacturing PMI, S&P Global Eurozone Services PMI, Japan Consumer Price Index (CPI), UK S&P Global / CIPS UK Manufacturing PMI