A few minutes every morning is all you need.
Stay up to date on the world's Headlines and Human Stories. It's fun, it's factual, it's fluff-free.
A roundup of the major economic events to watch for this week.
All of these events have been listed in their local time zones.
In the US:
- Monday: US construction spending, ISM Manufacturing, light vehicle sales
- Thursday: US initial jobless claims, US trade, ISM services, job openings
- Friday: US unemployment rate, nonfarm payrolls
In mainland China/Hong Kong markets:
- Wednesday: China Caixin services and composite Purchasing Managers' Index (PMI)
Around the world:
- Monday: Eurozone S&P Global Eurozone manufacturing PMI, UK S&P Global/CIPS UK Manufacturing PMI
- Tuesday: Australia interest rate decision
- Wednesday: Eurozone S&P Global Eurozone services PMI, Eurozone PPI