A few minutes every morning is all you need.
Stay up to date on the world's Headlines and Human Stories. It's fun, it's factual, it's fluff-free.
A roundup of the major economic events to watch for this week.
All of these events have been listed in their local time zones.
In the US:
- Wednesday: US Consumer Price Index (CPI), several Fed bank presidents speak.
- Thursday: US initial jobless claims and Producer Price Index (PPI)
- Friday: US banks kick off earnings.
In mainland China/Hong Kong markets:
- Thursday: China trade
Around the world:
- Wednesday: Canada rate decision, Bank of England Governor Andrew Bailey speaks
- Thursday: Eurozone industrial production