A few minutes every morning is all you need.
Stay up to date on the world's Headlines and Human Stories. It's fun, it's factual, it's fluff-free.
A roundup of the major economic events to watch for this week.
All of these events have been listed in their local time zones.
In the US:
- Tuesday: US retail sales, industrial production, business inventories, and cross-border investment
- Wednesday: US housing starts data
- Thursday: US initial jobless claims, existing home sales
In mainland China/Hong Kong markets:
- Thursday: China loan prime rates
Around the world:
- Wednesday: Eurozone and UK Consumer Price Index (CPI) data
- Friday: Japan CPI data