A few minutes every morning is all you need.
Stay up to date on the world's Headlines and Human Stories. It's fun, it's factual, it's fluff-free.
A roundup of the major economic events to watch for this week.
All of these events have been listed in their local time zones.
In the US:
- Wednesday: US new home sales, FOMC rate decision, Fed Chair Powell news conference
- Thursday: US GDP, durable goods orders, initial jobless claims, wholesale inventories
- Friday: US consumer income, employment cost index
In mainland China/Hong Kong markets:
- Thursday: China industrial profits
Around the world:
- Thursday: European Central Bank rate decision
- Friday: Japan Tokyo CPI, Bank of Japan rate decision, Eurozone economic confidence, consumer confidence