A few minutes every morning is all you need.
Stay up to date on the world's Headlines and Human Stories. It's fun, it's factual, it's fluff-free.
A roundup of the major economic events to watch for this week.
All of these events have been listed in their local time zones.
In the US:
- Tuesday: US retail sales, empire manufacturing, business inventories, cross-border investment
- Wednesday: US FOMC minutes, housing starts, industrial production
- Thursday: US initial jobless claims, US Conference Board leading index
In mainland China/Hong Kong markets:
- Tuesday: China medium-term lending, retail sales, industrial production, fixed-asset investment, FX net settlement
- Wednesday: China property prices
Around the world:
- Tuesday: Japan industrial production, GDP; UK jobless claims, unemployment; Reserve Bank of Australia policy minutes; Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis President Neel Kashkari speaks
- Wednesday: Eurozone industrial production, GDP; UK CPI
- Friday: Eurozone CPI