A few minutes every morning is all you need.
Stay up to date on the world's Headlines and Human Stories. It's fun, it's factual, it's fluff-free.
A roundup of the major economic events to watch for this week.
All of these events have been listed in their local time zones.
In the US:
- Tuesday: US Conference Board consumer confidence
- Wednesday: US GDP, wholesale inventories, pending home sales
- Thursday: ECB publishes account of July monetary policy meeting, US personal spending and income, initial jobless claims
- Friday: US unemployment, nonfarm payrolls, light vehicle sales, ISM manufacturing, construction spending
In mainland China/Hong Kong markets:
- Thursday: China manufacturing PMI, non-manufacturing PMI
- Friday: China Caixin manufacturing PMI
Around the world:
- Wednesday: Eurozone economic confidence, consumer confidence
- Thursday: Japan industrial production, retail sales, Eurozone CPI, unemployment
- Friday: Eurozone S&P Global Eurozone Manufacturing PMI