A few minutes every morning is all you need.
Stay up to date on the world's Headlines and Human Stories. It's fun, it's factual, it's fluff-free.
A roundup of the major economic events to watch for this week.
All of these events have been listed in their local time zones.
In the US:
- Tuesday: US new home sales and Conference Board consumer confidence
- Wednesday: US durable goods
- Thursday: US initial jobless claims, GDP
- Friday: US consumer spending, wholesale inventories
In mainland China/Hong Kong markets:
- Wednesday: China industrial profits
Around the world:
- Thursday: Eurozone economic confidence and consumer confidence
- Friday: Eurozone CPI, Japan unemployment, industrial production, retail sales, Tokyo CPI