The Pink'd For Good 4.0 Charity Tattoo Fundraiser is not your ordinary tattoo event; it's a harmonious blend of artistic expression and social impact, all dedicated to raising awareness for breast cancer. This gathering brings together tattoo artists, survivors and supporters for a day brimming with meaningful body art, live music and fundraising endeavors.
“Charity doesn't have to be boring or filled with doom and gloom,” explained the Phenomenally Pink team to TMS. “It's not just transactional; Pink'd is one of the many ways Phenomenally Pink gets the wider community involved so that we can continue our mission of accessibility and fun-education.”
Here's a glimpse of what you can look forward to at this event:
- Ink for a cause: Accomplished tattoo artists will showcase pre-crafted pink-themed designs, which event-goers can sign up for here. With that, each tattoo becomes a canvas of hope in the ongoing battle against breast cancer.
- Beyond the tattoo: Explore the latest breakthroughs in breast cancer research, prevention and support. Listen to the inspiring journeys of survivors and connect with a resilient community of warriors.
- Rock on for a cause: Groove to the beats of live music and DJ performances, setting the tone for a day of both celebration and contemplation.
- Savor the flavor: Pamper your palate with an array of delectable food and beverages, with every bite contributing to breast cancer charities and research initiatives.
- Pink, pink, pink: Don't forget to dress in your favorite shade of pink to show solidarity with breast cancer awareness and those who continue to confront this battle every day.
Please be aware that participants must meet the legal age requirement for tattooing, and tattoo design options and sizes will vary. Tickets can be purchased here for free.
- Where – Soho House, Hong Kong
- When – October 15 at 1 p.m.
- Price – Free