A few minutes every morning is all you need.
Stay up to date on the world's Headlines and Human Stories. It's fun, it's factual, it's fluff-free.
After a four-year hiatus, the Hong Kong Wine & Dine Festival is finally back! This celebrated foodie event is coming to the Central Harbourfront Event Space from October 26 - 29. Organized by the Hong Kong Tourism Board (HKTB), this fest is perfect for wine and food lovers looking to try new things. Read on for all the deets about this gastronomic celebration.
What is the Hong Kong Wine & Dine Festival?
The festival boasts a lineup of around 300 stalls, showcasing fine wines from 36 countries, including renowned regions like Italy and Bordeaux and Burgundy in France. In addition to an extensive wine selection, you can indulge in delectable global delicacies from 17 countries and regions.
Festival-goers interested in a deeper dive can check out the “Tasting Theatre” to learn from top-notch star chefs, bartenders from Asia's 50 Best Bars, sommeliers and other food and wine experts. They’ll provide valuable insights and tips on wine and food pairings so you can explore new flavors and expand your culinary horizons.
To attend this year’s Hong Kong Wine & Dine Festival, you just need to snag your admission ticket and Tasting Pass, available online now. You can purchase tickets and tokens via the event website. Here’s how:
- Sign up with your email address on the event website.
- Select your desired time slot for admission tickets, tasting passes and the corresponding Tasting Theatres. Afterwards, a confirmation email with your e-tickets will be sent to the email address you provided during registration.
- Then, you’re all set! Just show your QR code for admission and your Tasting Theatre.
The HKTB has also partnered with the local travel platform Klook to offer tickets on their platform. You can check out further details and announcements on the website.
How does the Tasting Pass work?
To make the most of your visit, you can use the Tasting Pass in two ways:
- You can redeem your passes for smart cards and wine glasses at the entrance of the venue. Afterward, you can top-up your card at the cashier on-site.
- HKTB is launching a new mobile app, the “Wine and Dine Festival - Tasting Pass.” With this app, you can make your purchases directly and enjoy fine wines and snacks at your convenience from anywhere in the event.
- October 26 (Thursday)
- When – 7:30 - 11 p.m.
- Price – HK$40
- October 27 - 28 (Friday and Saturday)
- When – noon - 4 p.m. and 5:30 - 11 p.m.
- Price – HK$20 and HK$40, respectively
- October 29 (Sunday)
- When – noon - 8:30 p.m.
- Price – HK$20
- Price – For HK$200, you can receive eight tokens and one eco cup.
- Price – For HK$400, you can receive 14 tokens and one Lucaris souvenir wine glass.