A few minutes every morning is all you need.
Stay up to date on the world's Headlines and Human Stories. It's fun, it's factual, it's fluff-free.
A roundup of the major economic events to watch for this week.
All of these events have been listed in their local time zones.
In the US:
- Tuesday: US Conference Board consumer confidence, US employment cost index
- Wednesday: US construction spending, US ISM Manufacturing, US job openings, US light vehicle sales
- Thursday: US factory orders, US initial jobless claims, US productivity, Apple earnings
- Friday: US unemployment, US nonfarm payrolls
In mainland China/Hong Kong markets:
- Tuesday: China non-manufacturing PMI, China manufacturing PMI
- Wednesday: China Caixin manufacturing PMI
- Friday: China Caixin services PMI
Around the world:
- Tuesday: Bank of Japan interest rate decision, Eurozone CPI, Eurozone GDP
- Wednesday: UK S&P Global / CIPS UK Manufacturing PMI
- Thursday: Eurozone S&P Global Eurozone Manufacturing PMI
- Friday: Eurozone unemployment