A few minutes every morning is all you need.
Stay up to date on the world's Headlines and Human Stories. It's fun, it's factual, it's fluff-free.
A roundup of the major economic events to watch for this week.
All of these events have been listed in their local time zones.
In the US:
- Monday: US Conference Board leading index
- Wednesday: US initial jobless claims, durable goods
- Thursday: Thanksgiving holiday in the US
- Friday: US manufacturing PMI, Black Friday sales begin
In mainland China/Hong Kong markets:
- No specific events
Around the world:
- Tuesday: Canada CPI
- Wednesday: Eurozone consumer confidence
- Thursday: Eurozone PMIs; UK S&P Global/CIPS Manufacturing PMI
- Friday: Japan CPI; Germany GDP